Frequently Asked Questions
If you have already worked through the steps here, then the system may be trying to use the wrong microphone. Follow the steps below to change the microphone the system is trying to use.
- Right click (Alt-Click on Mac) in the center of the Setup Wizard.
- Click "Settings" from the menu that appears.
- A small window, "Flash Player Settings" will appear.
- There will be several tabs at the bottom of this window, click on the microphone tab.
- In the microphone section, there will be a drop down list of microphones.
- Select the next microphone in the list.
- Click the "Close" button.
- Click the refresh button on your web browser to reload the Setup Wizard.
- Go through the wizard and check that your microphone is now detected.
- If your microphone is still not detected, repeat this process until the correct microphone is selected.